Photos My Edits

Annyeong, sekarang saya pengen ngepost Photos My Edits. Nah, langsung aja nih fotonya :


I edited this photo with "moment camera". When I recently like Luhan :'D



nah JungKook this photo, he is very Cute :*



I edited this photo super junior a time when the anniversary to 8th .





Nah, the fourth photo is my own. I edit using the "moment camera". How similar are not :/ And the first photo there a boy, he is someone that I like.





That third photo is a photo of me with my friends.The first photo is a photo of friend Senior High School me. The second photo is a photo of my friend when Junior High School. And the third photo is a photo of me with my friend named khairunnisa, when in class XI Science 2.
I am very happy with my friends.


And the last photo that I post this is a photo I edited carelessly:




Thank you for visiting my blog, if I typed in something wrong please forgive. And do not get bored visiting my blog :'D 




0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
  • You're My Inspiration © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger Templates and WP Themes